DescriptionCreator Project Guidelines »
NOTE: These commissions are only open for a limited time!
Chapter Five of Follower
is here at last, and boy do I need a whole bunch of Chios! For $150, you can become an honorary Project Cottontail geneticist and create your own Chio / Vloxen character! The Chio you create will get a cameo appearance in the next few upcoming chapters of Follower, for at least
3 pages of the comic. I’ll work with you to customize your Chio’s name, gender, personality, and fur/hair coloring.
Here’s what you can customize:
Fur/eye/hair color and style (note: the group of Chios/Vloxen your character will be part of is part of the “first generation” genetic group like Geedey and cannot have patterned fur)
And here’s what you’ll get:
- A full-color digital drawing of your custom Chio (with color palette references, their name, and notes about their personality)
- Your character will appear on at least 3 pages of Follower
- Your name will be credited on each comic page where your character appears
And of course, the fine print:
- Your custom Chio will appear in Follower, but the story is up to Delade and I! You’ll have to wait and see what happens to your creation!
- If you decide to create a Chio, I’ll work with you to create a Chio that fits into the Follower universe, but is still unique and your own! However, if we can’t agree on something that fits into the comic, I reserve the right to refuse your request. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions before we get started!
- You will be credited for the design of your character on each page they appear on, however: by commissioning me you agree that I have the right to include your Chio in any materials I choose (such as webcomics, books, or other materials) without legal repercussions, and creation of your Chio does not grant you any additional rights or ownership over Messenger or Follower-related properties. For example, this is NOT an opportunity to get a custom-designed mascot for your business, or a logo, or a character to use for your own promotional or commercial/business purposes. (You may of course draw or write about them yourself, or commission other artists to draw them for you for personal use only!)
Timeframe: I estimate from starting design work to the character's first cameo appearance in the comic, completion will take about one to two months.