DescriptionCreator Project Guidelines »
You provide an image, and I will turn it into a stitchable pattern. Images can be simple sprites, photographs, drawings, or anything else.
- You must own the usage rights to the image
- I need to know the dimensions you want the stitched piece to be
- I need to know how many colours you are comfortable working with
- I need to know if you want confetti (better colour blending) or blocks of colour (easier to stitch)
- The brand of floss you prefer to work with (I can chart for Anchor, Caron, Crescent, DMC, J&P Coats, Madeira, Mill Hill Beads, Sullivan's, The Gentle Art, Threadworx, and Weeks Dye Works). By default, I chart for DMC. If nothing is specified, this is the brand I will chart for.
- If using DMC, whether you want the new colour packs, or the pre-2012 availability.
When requesting this project, please include all of the information listed above, as it will help me get started sooner. Once I am finished, you will receive a standard pattern ZIP file, which includes colour and black and white charts, an example image, and expected floss usage.Patrons
receive a discount on this item.