DescriptionCreator Project Guidelines »
Freeform pixel-art 2D game sprites
- I can do props, decorations, items, weapons, machines and flora/nature.
- Canvas size can be anywhere between 16x16 to 64x64. Also an option for upto 320x320 pixels exist, but its very expensive.
- Drawn in realistic, shaded style with consistent size (32 pixels = meter).
- Alternatively, you can specify custom pixel dimensions and I will cram/expand the object onto that canvas.
- Theres also an option for cartoony style with black outlines, but it will cost a bit extra.
- You get both grayscale and colored pixel-art sprites, both as 1:1 sprites and as upscaled 1280x1280px PNG images.
- You can also get another even larger upscale on the house (ex. 4000x4000px or similar) if you want.
- I will NOT draw characters, animations, backgrounds or animated visual effects.
Final price can range between $5-$160 for 16x16 to 64x64 canvas size, while oversize sprites can be as expensive as up to $3500!