DescriptionCreator Project Guidelines »
Have you previously ordered a commission from me and want to see it inked, colored, or something more? This project listing is for you!
A few guidelines:
- The commission must be one made by me, I will not color another artist's work at this time.
- You can absolutely request a transfer of drawing medium (digital to traditional, or vice versa).
- If you ordered a sketch page, you can ask for a single sketch to be finished.
- The price listed is the minimum cost of an upgrade, the price will vary considerably depending on what medium you're getting, what level of detail, etc.
- Eligibility for upgrades are determined case by case. Commissions that are too old, or contain subject matter I'm no longer comfortable drawing, are examples of when I would decline a project. If you're unsure, just ask!
Examples of things you can potentially order:
- Digital media sketch, just plain ol' coloring it!
- Traditional media rough sketch upgraded to a digitally inked and flat colored piece.
- Digital media full color, transferred to traditional media paper and recolored with Copic markers.
- Traditional media sketch page, taking one sketch from the page and transferring it to a new sheet of paper to refine and shade in pencil.
- Turning any drawing into a Telegram sticker.
Traditional Media Upgrades
- 8.5 by 11 inch sheet of paper (Copic comms on Bristol Smooth acid-free paper)
- Shipping is available upon request (estimated $6 inside America, $15 international)
Digital Media Upgrades
- Canvas size varies, minimum size of 2500 x 2500 px at 350 dpi
- Client receives full resolution .png, web resolution .png with watermark, and layered .clip file
You are assumed to have read and agreed to my Terms of Service when you submit a form, and will be held to the guidelines outlined there.