DescriptionCreator Project Guidelines »
About the Program
Separate yourself from the competition. Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
The CTFA instrument demonstrates your moxie in the trust and fiscal counsel field while feting the growing customer relationship chops necessary to be a successful wealth director.
1. Watch the webinar or view the FAQs about important changes.
2. Explore the benefits of CTFA
3. Review Eligibility Conditions
4. Check your eligibility and learn about experience and training conditions.
5. Review Eligibility Conditions
6. Check your eligibility and learn about experience and training conditions.
7. Schedule Your test
8. View forthcoming test dates and locales, and submit your operation.
What Is a Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor(CTFA)?
The Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA) is a professional designation Exam Labs Dumps
offered by the American Bankers Association (ABA), which provides training and knowledge in levies, investments, fiscal planning, trusts, and estates. preliminarily called the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor instrument, the ABA replaced" Financial" in the title with the word" Fiduciary" in2020.1